- How to Convert or Change Custom Post Types in WordPress
- How to convert a page to a post in WordPress?
- How to convert a post to a page in WordPress?
WordPress has a variety of post types to manage content of website. These include posts, pages, portfolio, faq and many more. Sometimes it requires to change or switch post type.
Using a simple plugin the purpose can be successfully completed.
Plugin url: https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-type-switcher/
Install and activate, “Post Type Switcher.”
- You will find post type converter located on the right side of the WordPress editor under the “Publish” section.
- Click the “Edit” link next to Post Type and use the drop down box to change the post type.
Press OK and then click “Update” to publish it.