- How to install Cyberpanel on Ubuntu 20.04
- Installing a Laravel script in CyberPanel
- Server with a fresh install of Centos 7.x (Not recommended for new installs), Centos 8.x, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, AlmaLinux 8, Ubuntu 22.04
- Python 3.x
- 1024MB RAM, or higher
- 10GB Disk Space
Step 1: Connect to your server via SSH
Step 2: Update packages
For Ubuntu: sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y
sudo yum check-update
sudo yum update
Step 3: Run the installation script
sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)
If, for some reason, you are not able to log in as root, you can use this command
sudo su - -c "sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)"
Step 4: Installation option of CyberPanel.
1. Install CyberPanel with OpenLiteSpeed. (comes with OpenLiteSpeed and is completely free for an unlimited number of domains and worker processes.)
2. Install Cyberpanel with LiteSpeed Enterprise. (comes with LiteSpeed Web Server Enterprise and it is free for 1 domain. The CyberPanel license includes the price of your LiteSpeed Enterprise license.)
Next step you can agree (or disagree) to install memcached, Redis and watchdog service;
Step 6: Finalize Installation
At the end of the installation process, you will be presented with login details.
Restart Server and Login to CyberPanel